Climate Seal™ Preservation Series Window Insert
An interior storm window system created specifically for the historical community. In fact, many local, state and federal historical agencies, including the National Park Service, have granted use of our storm window product because Climate Seal™ is exclusively an interior mounted product and the aesthetic impact to the exterior is eliminated. All agree that the Climate Seal’s slim 3/4″ wide vinyl frame and discreet attachment system options make for a perfect fit and look.
A variety of custom trim colors, wood veneers, and the upgrade to museum quality UV filtering acrylic creates a clean and invisible finish with outstanding protection from the heat and/or cold and a 98% filtration from the sun's harmful UV rays (a significant increase over our standard acrylic’s 85% UV filtration properties). Because of our Climate Seal’s unique magnetic attachment method to the steel subframe, removal and replacement for cleaning or storage are quick and easy.
In addition to our standard white and dark brown Climate Seal trim colors, there are also many custom options available for your project. We typically separate historical projects into two separate categories: Residential and Commercial.
Problem windows can be found in about 80% of American homes and businesses. The solution is Climate Seal™ – which protects against:
- Cold/heat infiltration
- High utility bills
- Dust and pollen
Test Data/Measuring Instructions
- Climate Seal Brochure
- Climate Seal Installation Guide
- Thermal Performance Data
- Climate Seal Inserts – R Value Increase
- SHGC Increase
- Download Measuring Instructions
- Safety Data Sheet – V2800
- Safety Data Sheet – V710
- Climate Seal Sound Rating – STC
- Climate Seal Washing & Storing Instructions
- Climate Seal Measuring Guide Dyn
- Climate Seal-Out of Square Form
- Climate Seal Arch Top Form.pdf
- Climate Seal Window- Inverted Inside Angle Mount
- Climate Seal Window- Standard Inside Angle Mount