By now, you already know how great our Flexible Climate Seal Interior Magnetic Insulating Window System is. We are proud to be the window insert experts you trust. Today, we will share everything you need to know about making your product last. Read our maintenance guide to learn how to wash and store your Climate Seal inserts the right way.
Tips for Maximizing Your Clean
We want you to keep your Climate Seal window inserts looking beautiful for years to come. Our Flexible Climate Seal Interior Magnetic Insulating Window System can be cleaned using mild soap or dishwashing liquid mixed with lukewarm water. However, if you really want to keep your window inserts spotless, we recommend using an anti-static cleaner or polish. Brillianize Cleaner is our favorite for all shiny, hard, reflective surfaces, except floors. It’s the best cleaner available to maintain your Climate Seal window inserts for years to come. You won’t have to worry about unsightly finger marking or dust and you will enjoy a brilliant shine, every time. You can also take comfort in the fact that cleaning your window inserts adds an invisible layer of protection against scratching.
A Step-by-Step Guide for Cleaning Your Inserts
Now that you know what product you need, here is how to clean your Climate Seal window inserts:
- Use a soft cloth or chamois (WypAll is a brand we trust) and as much solution as possible when cleaning.
- Wipe both horizontally and vertically, not in circles. Wiping in circles will spread around any dirt that is present.
- Always wipe and polish until the surface is completely dry. It should feel smooth as ice when you are done.
- Don’t use paper towels. They are naturally abrasive.
- Never use ammonia-based cleaners like Windex.
- Never use scouring compounds, gritty cloths, or leaded/ethyl gasoline.
- Avoid using strong solvents like rubbing alcohol, acetone and carbon tetrachloride.
- Apply a thin coat of automobile paste wax to a soft, clean cloth to remove minor scratches
- Use naphtha to remove grease, tar or paint
How to Store Your Climate Seal Window Inserts
The best way to store your Climate Seal Window Inserts is by inserting the windows in poly bags and storing them horizontally. Doing so helps prevent scratching from dirt particles and the window inserts will retain their shape this way. If you don’t intend to use your product for ventilation, there is no need to store it.
Enhance Your Home’s Environment with Climate Seal
Climate Seal strives to provide a unique and universal solution to common climate issues that occur in all types of buildings – especially those with older windows. We love to help our clients create more comfortable indoor environments for their guests, students, and patrons. Our customized window inserts will combat UV ray damage, cold drafts, outside noise and high electricity costs.
At Climate Seal, we build our window inserts to last with quality that speaks for itself. Our 30-year reputation for craftsmanship and a superior product keeps us dedicated to bringing our customers a product that is versatile and effective. Find out more about Climate Seal Preservation Series window inserts and place an order today.
For more insights on how to enhance your living space, check out our blog.